Friday, 17 February 2017

Mini update

I suffered from an ear infection last month. It was... bad. Who knew a small wound in the ear could make you feel so miserable? I don't think I've completely recovered either - I have a feeling the infection is coming back soon. I can't even do anything about it since I've finished all the meds so I'm just trying not to touch my ears now.

I'm currently reading The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Martel because 1. I like the Australian cover (not even in the picture) and 2. I'm currently trying to learn Portuguese and I feel like I can #relate to the title. Those are shitty excuses and I'm not even liking the book much so far but it's not that bad so I guess I'll stick around. Also notice how my glasses are in the background for the aesthetics even though I don't even wear them when reading.